At Dunelm, we love homes and are just as obsessed by the products that go in them. We're the UK's No. 1 Homewares retailer offering our customers a wide range of products to enhance every room in their home. We focus on style, quality and value and are always working hard to make our customers' lives a little easier.
We're a multichannel retailer with 169 superstores, three high street stores and our website, Dunelm.com, featuring extended ranges and delivery convenience (Home Delivery and Reserve & Collect) via multi-device functionality and our own delivery fleet.
We are really proud of our business culture and we like to do things our own way. We're committed to our suppliers and making Dunelm a great place to work for our colleagues.
Our purpose is to help everyone create a home they love.
1 Well positioned for Growth
Our growth record has been strong with 39 consecutive years of increased sales and we're always looking out for ways to sell more to our customers. We have a significant opportunity to continue to grow in the UK as we become the customers' number one choice for Homewares and Furniture.
- Number 1 in the £13bn Homewares market with 8.1% share. Opportunity to consolidate leadership position in a fragmented sector
- Opportunity to accelerate the growth of our online business with an expanded range, and improved delivery options, attracting new customers and evolving our model for the future
- Significant growth potential in Furniture where our share is less than 1% in an £11bn market
2 Customer offer
We are always looking for ways to enhance our customer offer. We want to be famous for style, as well as quality and value. We're always looking and listening to ensure we make our customer experience as inspiring and easy as possible.
- We're well known for offering great value and quality across our broad product ranges. We will introduce more fashion and style-led ranges, and leverage our own brands to drive consideration and conversion across our categories
- Investments in our multichannel capability means customers can increasingly shop how and whenever they choose with next day or day of choice home delivery or collection in-store
- Our great people really make Dunelm different. We're proud to offer friendly and knowledgeable service to our customers, not pushy salespeople
3 Operating Model
Our low cost operating model provides a solid platform for continued growth. We've invested sensibly over the years and remain agile enough to respond quickly to changes in the marketplace.
- We're not held back by an over-priced or over-sized retail estate. In fact, we know we can still open more stores in key locations across the UK
- Our focus on cost and reducing waste ensures that we run a lean business and allows us to reinvest for growth and maintain great pricing for our customers
- We've grown up with many of our suppliers. Their skills and experience complement our own. We are committed to maintaining great relationships and working with our suppliers to create a more efficient supply chain
4 Long Term Value Creation
We make decisions for the long term which means that our levels of internal reinvestment can rise and fall. We always want to do the right thing for our business and stakeholders.
- As a highly cash-generative business with a conservative capital structure, we have the ability to reinvest and/or distribute our free cash flow each year
- As a large employer and a responsible business, we care about our communities and environment too. As our business grows we have increased community activities year on year, and still managed to reduce emissions and waste
- Our progressive distribution policy has increased dividend per share each year since floating on the London Stock Exchange in 2006