At Dunelm, our purpose is to help everyone create a home they love
Will Adderley Deputy Chairman
Our people are passionate about Dunelm and committed to helping our customers create a home they love. Our deep product knowledge and friendly service helps create and enhance our leading customer proposition.
We have grown up with many of our committed suppliers, and we also build open and trusted partnerships with new suppliers and in the communities where we operate. The strength of our relationships and the way we work together allows us to continually improve Dunelm for our customers.
Our Brand Reputation
The Dunelm brand is known and trusted by millions of UK consumers, for choice, value, quality and style. We're working hard to build awareness of Dunelm so that those customers who don't yet know us or shop with us, can get access to our leading product ranges and friendly service too.
Capital and Infrastructure
We're a prudently financed business and over the years, we have invested in appropriate systems and capabilities that provide a solid platform for growth. Our store network is not over-sized and the highly cash generative nature of our business allows us to reinvest for growth, whilst maintaining shareholder distributions.
What we do
Provide a leading range of quality, great value products for all customer groups.
- Over 25,000 products in store with 30% annual range refresh and frequent promotional buys to retain interest
- High levels of in-store availability to take home today
- Over 60,000 items available online for Home Delivery
Support customers throughout their shopping journey with friendly and knowledgeable colleagues in-store, ready to help.
- Over 9,000 colleagues, over 100,000 training hours per year
- High in-store Net Promoter Scores (NPS) highlight customer satisfaction and provide feedback on how to improve
- Dedicated customer service centre in Radcliffe, Manchester available to support customers seven days a week
Gives options to customers on how they want to shop. Online or in-store, Home Delivery or Collect+.
- Mobile and tablet friendly websites allow on-the-go browsing with clear pricing, product information and customer reviews
- A conveniently located superstore estate allowing customers to touch and feel products and seek expert advice
- Multiple home delivery options and free or low cost delivery charges
The long term value we create
For our Customers
- Ever increasing reasons to shop at Dunelm. With new ranges, new departments, new products and new services
- Everyday low prices, two end of season clearance sale events per year
- An easy shopping experience, how and wherever customers want to shop
- Inspiration across channels to help everyone create a home they love
For our people and Communities
- Stable and secure employment in a growing business with opportunities to develop and progress
- A fair pay deal with pay rates above National Minimum/National Living Wage levels, plus additional benefits
- A strong commitment to our relevant nominated charities, helping us give back
- Focused on doing the right thing for the environment by reducing emissions and waste
For our suppliers
- We deal with our suppliers in an open an honest way – fair and consistent
- Effective management of human rights throughout our supply chain
- In-house Sourcing team supports our suppliers with improvement in their quality and ethical standards
- Continually improving provenance to reduce social, regulatory and environmental impacts
For our Shareholders
- A clear strategy for continued growth, with targeted investment for long term value creation
- Focus on cost control to maximise efficiency and return on capital employed
- Strong free cash flow generation allowing invest/distribute decisions to be made
- A progressive dividend policy with growth in dividend per share each year since flotation
Read more about Sustainability
What makes Dunelm different
Loving every home
We love every home and all the life that takes place within them
We're obsessed with everything we sell, whether they're our own products or not. We don't waste our time on things our customers can't take home
We're friendly, helpful and straightforward, because we love homes just as much as our customers do
Why pay more
We make the right trade-offs. We always try to strike the right balance between price and quality
We value every customer and every colleague. Everyone should feel at home in our home
Energy to do more
We're never satisfied with what we've done in the past; we trust our instincts, build on our successes and look to the future
Our Culture and Business Principles
Our business principles underpin our culture and encourage us to do the right things with the long term in mind
Read more online at corporate.dunelm.com